NewsView printer-friendly version
Coherus BioSciences Announces Upcoming Medical Conference Presentations
- Mini-oral presentation: “CHOICE-01: A Phase 3 Study of Toripalimab versus Placebo in Combination with First-Line Chemotherapy for Advanced NSCLC” (Session #MA13)
Jie Wang, MD, PhD, National Cancer Center/National Clinical Research Center for Cancer/Cancer Hospital, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences & Peking Union Medical College, will present the interim results of the CHOICE-01 study detailed in the abstract published by WCLC on August 18, 2021.
- Presentation time:
September 13at 8:10 p.m. Eastern Time
- Mini-oral presentation: “JUPITER-06: A Randomized, Double-blind, Phase 3 Study of Toripalimab versus Placebo in Combination with First-Line Chemotherapy for Treatment Naive Advanced or Metastatic Esophageal Squamous Cell Carcinoma (ESCC)” (Abstract #1373MO)
- Dr. Ruihua Xu, President and Professor, Sun Yat-sen University Cancer Center (SYSUCC), Guangzhou, will present interim results of the JUPITER-06 trial. ESMO will release the JUPITER-06 abstract at
6:05 p.m. Eastern Timeon September 16.
- Presentation time: September 17 at 12:05 p.m. Eastern Time
ASCO Quality Care Symposium
- Poster presentation: “Real-world comparison of febrile neutropenia rates with same-day versus next-day administration of pegfilgrastim” (Abstract #299)
Kyle Kitchen, PharmD, Director of Pharmacy Services, Utah Cancer Specialists
- Poster Session B:
September 25at 7 a.m. Eastern Time
The 54th Annual Scientific Meeting of the
- Oral presentation: “Columbus-AMD: Efficacy and Safety of FYB201, a Proposed Biosimilar to Ranibizumab, in Neovascular AMD (nAMD)”
Peter Kaiser, Professor of Ophthalmology, Cole Eye Instituteof the Cleveland Clinic
- Presentation Time: October 1 at 3:32 p.m. Eastern Time
Coherus is a commercial stage biopharmaceutical company with the mission to increase access to cost-effective medicines that can have a major impact on patients’ lives and to deliver significant savings to the health care system. Coherus’ strategy is to build a leading immuno-oncology franchise funded with cash generated by its commercial biosimilar business. For additional information, please visit www.coherus.com.
Coherus markets UDENYCA® (pegfilgrastim-cbqv) in
UDENYCA® is a trademark of
Avastin® and Lucentis® are registered trademarks of
Humira® is a registered trademark of AbbVie Inc.
Except for the historical information contained herein, the matters set forth in this press release are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995, including, but not limited to, upcoming presentations of toripalimab, CHS-201 or UDENYCA® clinical data; Coherus’ ability to generate cash flow from its UDENYCA® business; Coherus’ and Junshi Biosciences’ ability to co-develop toripalimab, and Coherus’ ability to commercialize toripalimab, or any other drug candidates developed as part of its collaboration with Junshi Biosciences in the licensed territory; Coherus’ ability to expand a late-stage pipeline into the rapidly growing checkpoint inhibitor market; any market size expectation for checkpoint inhibitor therapeutic agents in
Such forward-looking statements involve substantial risks and uncertainties that could cause Coherus’ actual results, performance or achievements to differ significantly from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. Such risks and uncertainties include, among others, the risks and uncertainties inherent in the clinical drug development process; the risks and uncertainties of the regulatory approval process, including the timing of Coherus’ regulatory filings; the risk that Coherus is unable to complete commercial transactions and other matters that could affect the availability or commercial potential of Coherus’ drug candidates; and the risks and uncertainties of possible patent litigation. All forward-looking statements contained in this press release speak only as of the date on which they were made. Coherus undertakes no obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements. For a further description of the risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ from those expressed in these forward-looking statements, as well as risks relating to Coherus’ business in general, see Coherus’ Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended
Coherus BioSciences Contact Information:
+1 (650) 395-0152
+1 (949) 903-4750
Source: Coherus BioSciences, Inc.